20.3.06

resignation

Dear [X],

It is with somewhat of a heavy heart that I am submitting my written notice of resignation from [your institution] effective after the process of assessment for the Winter cycle is completed. I will not come back for the Spring cycle starting in April 7th.

The past few weeks have been a difficult time for me as I deliberated the direction of my career and whether it would be best served staying with [your institution] or moving to a new position with a new employer.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you and [your institution] for allowing me to be part of your team. It has been a pleasure to contribute in the process of improving the lives of members of the community I belong to. I have gained skills and experience that will stay with me and will also be very useful in other professional settings. Moreover, I am grateful about having learned many things about myself. I have gained great strength and knowledge from the interaction with my students and fellow coworkers.

I wish [your institution] continued success and a long life. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of further assistance in helping with a smooth transition.

Best regards,
N

5 comentarios:

Marilyna dijo...

Nicole,

Me encantó tu carta de renuncia. La siento muy literaria y con mucha información entre línea. Éxito en tus nuevas encomiendas.

Marilyna

Marilyna dijo...

Nicole,

Me encantó tu carta de renuncia. La siento muy literaria y con mucha información entre líneas. Éxito en tus nuevas encomiendas.

Luis Henao dijo...

Fuck you [your institution]

Congratulations

Anónimo dijo...

Mujer de fuerza: Nicole!!!
Lo mejor para ti.

Awilda I. Castro Suárez dijo...

El fin de algo, siempre es el comienzo de otra cosa, así que todo está cool, compañera.